We could just say that being a FastForward graduate leads to a 25-50 percent increase in salary, which might be enough for some people to enroll. But the benefits of going through FastForward go well beyond your paycheck.
We surveyed hundreds of FastForward graduates, and of those respondents who earned a credential and have found a job, we learned some pretty amazing things, including:
- 90 percent obtained employer-sponsored health care
- 75 percent obtained paid sick leave
- 85 percent obtained paid vacation
- 88 percent obtained better work schedules
- 82 percent are working in their preferred field
So, stop procrastinating. Tomorrow starts today. Reach out to your local FastForward Career Coach to get started.